Tag: 20th Century Fox

Posted in Action / Aventure Drama / Romance / Comedy

The mutants and the futuristic world in The Darkest Minds 2018

The story of The Darknest Minds begins when the mysterious disease wipes out 98% of children around the world. The remaining 2% started possessing super…

Continue Reading
Posted in Action / Aventure Science / Sci-Fi Thriller / Horror

“Maze Runner: The Death Cure” – The Best Dystopian YA Saga Climaxes with Huge and Exhausting Final Chapter

Picking up where 2015’s “Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials” left off. And bringing the best and most kinetic of the post-apocalyptic YA sagas to an…

Continue Reading
Posted in Drama / Romance / Comedy

The Hate U Give (2018) Movie: A Message in an Average Film

The film “The Hate U Give” is adaptation of Angie Thomas’s YA novel offers a startlingly honest portrait of its heroine confronting bury trauma to…

Continue Reading
Posted in Action / Aventure Science / Sci-Fi

A superficial disappointment with nothing fresh to say in X-Men – Dark Phoenix

The latest X-Men film risks short-circuiting thanks to its own overabundance of special effects. The many scenes of characters being consume by fireballs or crumbling…

Continue Reading
Posted in Action / Aventure Animation / Children

“ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL” – A Wild, Ambitious Sci-Fi Adventure: “Treads an awkward line between gritty and absurd”

Part of Fox’s final project team before the merger with Disney, Alita: Battle Angel surprise the box office. Although not critically acclaime by the critics….

Continue Reading
Posted in Action / Aventure

“The King’s Man 2020” Trailer of Matthew Vaughn unveils The Spy Agency’s Original Members

Fox (and Disney) dropped the first teaser trailer to The Kings Man this morning. Yes, after two very successful present-tense Kingsman movies, we’re getting a…

Continue Reading
Posted in Drama / Romance / Comedy Thriller / Horror

“Widows” Steve McQueen: the big movie of the moment according to The Mask and the Pen!

Is it so serious if a filmmaker-author first approaches the popcorn cinema by administering a particular dose of know-how? After 12 Years a Slave and…

Continue Reading
Posted in Action / Aventure Drama / Romance / Comedy

“Bad Times at the El Royale” is not as terrible as it looks

The setup of “Bad Times at the El Royale” sounds familiar, even cliche: Seven strangers, each with a skeleton in the closet, find themselves thrown…

Continue Reading